Monday, February 25, 2013

Day Seven of the 31 Challenge

Hello my reader!  I've decided to toss my dubious nail art talents out there and join The Crumpet in her next awesome Laid Back 31 DC.  I love following these challenges because it shows me a lot of wonderful art, introduces me to a ton of great blogs and gives me inspiration to perfect my manicures.

Alas today I felt uninspired.  It was a short weekend and long day.  The danger of foot deep snot looming over me.  I went boring.  Forgive me faithful fans!  I promise to be more perky next time!!





Okay so I did my nails different colors and then topped them all differently.  On my fore finger I used Zoya's "Opal"  Which didn't show up very well, so I used it on the middle finger as well.  On my ring finger I put purple glitter over the purple polish.  My pinkie was sort of an experimental fail.  Hehe.  I got Sinful Colors "Tokyo Pearl"  I thought it would be a shimmery top coat.  Interestingly it was an opaque polish.  O.O  well  good to know because the color is pretty!  Alas it completely covered the red. Heh.

More excitement and awe tomorrow!  Have a great day everyone.

1 comment:

  1. I do this sometimes too, gives me a chance to try polishes I haven't used.

    ReplyDelete