Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Day Six of 31 Challenge

Hello my reader!  I've decided to toss my dubious nail art talents out there and join The Crumpet in her next awesome Laid Back 31 DC.  I love following these challenges because it shows me a lot of wonderful art, introduces me to a ton of great blogs and gives me inspiration to perfect my manicures.

The inspiration for today is a color family.  I love green, so I did my nails in shades of my favorite hue.  I used OPI Here today Aragon Tomorrow for the base.  Then I did a white layer so China Glaze Cha Cha Cha would really pop.  Then a tip color of OPI Jade is the new black.  Then I glued some flower shaped rhinestones.  I slapped a layer of IMN Northern Lights on it for some additional sparkle.

  I've noticed that the Northern Lights really sparkle against the darker shades.

Lots of love to you all.

4 comments:

  1. Nice colour selection, very unique

    ReplyDelete
  2. the northern lights really add an awesome effect! i need to buy it haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sally Beauty Supply has them with the other top coats. I'm completely in love with it. I call it Teleporter Polish because it looks like the transporter from Star Trek.

    Thanks for joining me Chrystal!

    ReplyDelete