Sunday, March 17, 2013

Disney Nail polish

I got two polishes while I was at Disneyland!  Who knew that you could buy polish from Mickey Mouse!  I was surprised and to be honest I couldn't get to the cash register fast enough.  Today I'm going to show you the first one I picked.  It's a beautiful dark purple color called "Diva of the Deep".  I really love this polish. 


This is one coat and it went on wonderfully.  My nails and cuticles are in rather rough conditions after a week long vacation.  It's going to take me at least a week to get them back to looking decent. 

Disney has put together a lovely polish here, it's opaque in one coat.  It's a deep grape creme with a very slight purple shimmer to it.  Tomorrow I'll show you the second polish I got called "Ocean Mist" 

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment